domenica 22 giugno 2014

Travel Essentials


Even if summer has "officially" begun yesterday, for me, it has begun something like... 15 days ago?
School ended two weeks ago (at least for me) and since then, i've been acting like it was already summer.
I'm pretty sure everyone does that.
Anyways, what does summer mean?
It means sun, relax, fun, happiness, sea, sand, friends and... travels.
It doesn't really matter where you're going, i'm sure everyone is leaving this summer, even if for a few days.
I'm leaving this Saturday, i'm going on a cruise for the first time! Where are you going this summer?
Wherever you may go, I'm sure you have your own travel essentials.
Here are my advices and my travel essentials:

  1. Books/Magazines: Make sure you always carry something to read. It could be the last issue of your favorite magazine or your favorite book, the choice is yours :)
  2. Phone/Headphones: I don't know about you, but everytime I forget my headphones at home I freak out. Download all your favorite songs and sing along!
  3. Sunglasses: I've never been a "shades person", I mean, i don't usually wear sunglasses when i'm out, but I always carry them with me, just in case.
  4. Lip Balm/Make Up bag: Especially if I'm leaving for a long trip, I have to carry my make up bag with me.
  5. Hair Brush: I always carry a little hair brush with me, especially when i have a bad hair day (and it happens very often)
  6. Water: Water is really important for your health, make sure you always carry a bottle of water with you
-LovelyMess

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anche se l'estate è ufficialmente iniziata ieri, per me, è cominciata qualcosa come... 15 giorni fa?
La scuola è finita due settimane fa (almeno per me) e da quel momento mi sono comportata come se fosse già estate.
Penso che tutti facciano lo stesso.
Comunque, cosa significa estate?
Significa sole, relax, divertimento, felicità, mare, sabbia, amici e... viaggi.
Non importa per dove, sono sicura che tutti partirete quest'estate anche se per pochi giorni.
Io parto questo sabato e vado in crociera per la prima volta! Voi dove andrete questa estate?
Ovunque andiate, sono sicura che abbiate tutti i vostri "must have" per viaggiare.
Questi sono i miei:

  1. Libri/Riviste: Porta sempre qualcosa da leggere con te: che sia la l'ultimo numero della tua rivista preferita o il tuo libro preferito, la scelta è tua 
  2. Telefono/Cuffie: Non so tu, ma quando dimentico le cuffie a casa impazzisco. Scarica le tue canzoni preferite e canta!
  3. Occhiali da sole: Non sono mai stata una "persona da occhiali da sole" nel senso che solitamente non li indosso, ma li porto sempre con me
  4. Burro di Cacao/ Trousse per il trucco: Specialmente se devo affrontare un lungo viaggio, porto sempre la mia trousse con me
  5. Spazzola per capelli: Porto sempre una piccola spazzola con me, specialmente quando i miei capelli stanno male (e capita molto spesso)
  6. Acqua: L'Acqua è importantissima per la salute, portane sempre con te una bottiglietta.






0 commenti:

Posta un commento

 

AmazingCounters.com